|Ace of Space|
|Season 1, Episode 20|
|Air date||October 18, 2019|
"Icy What You Mean"
"You Got Spooked"
Ace of Space is the twentieth episode of Season 1 of Weird World: The TV Show and it's the 20th episode overall.
During a card game, Stephanie tells George how she first arrived in Rainbow City.
For a full transcript of "Ace of Space", click here.
- As stated in the episode's synopsis, this episode reveals how Stephanie first arrived in Rainbow City.
- She arrived in 1983 five years after Eleanor's apparent death and suffering depression those years, which lead to her decision to leave The Crystal Planet. Her space pod crashed into the rainbow ocean and she swam to shore to find it. 35 years later, she would meet George during the events of the first film.
- This is the first episode Craig and Scooter don't appear in, making George the only character to appear in every episode, and the same was for Stephanie until The Last Straw for Straw Berry: Part 1, her first absense.
- This is the fourth time George and Stephanie hug. The first three times were the first film and the episodes Training Time! and Divedown Disentanglement.
- This episode has been considered one of the best by fans and critics alike for it's simple story, music and Stephanie's flashbacks of her arrival and first days in Rainbow City.
- It's shown that Stephanie is a master at card games.
- It's revealed that Rainbow City was founded in 1936.
- Stephanie wears her hoodie for the entire episode, and that does include the flashbacks.
- Stephanie reveals her favourite colour is coral.
- Her hoodie and her bedsheets are coral.
- Stephanie's hair in this episode is pastel green instead of her signature ombre orange/red/pink/purple/blue hair.
- This marks the third appearance of Stephanie's best friend Tinashe, the first two being Divedown Disentanglement and Oorg.
- It's also her last appearance as of now, though she may appear again soon.