These are quotes and lines said by Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid.
The Little Mermaid
- Flounder, hurry up!
- You're not getting cold fins now, are you?
- All right, I'm going inside. You can just stay here and watch for sharks.
- Flounder, don't be such a guppy.
- What is it?
- [remembering] Music?
- Oh, the concert! Oh my gosh, my father's gonna kill me!
- Daddy, I'm sorry, I just forgot, I.
- Nothing happened.
- Daddy, they're not barbarians!
- I'm 16 years old! I'm not a child anymore!
- But if you would just listen!
- regarding King Triton, as Sebastian watches, unobserved] If only I could make him understand. I just don't see things the way he does. I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad.
- I've never seen a human this close before. Oh he's very handsome, isn't he?
- No, not that one. The one playing the snarfblatt.
- [after Rescuing the Prince] Is he dead?
- No look, he's breathing. He's so beautiful.
- Morning, Daddy.
- It looks just like him. It even has his eyes. "Why, Eric, run away with you? This is all so so sudden".
- But Dad, I...!
- Daddy, I had to.
- He would've died!
- [angrily] You don't even know him!
- Daddy, I love him! [gasps, as she has accidentally slipped the truth]
- I don't care!
- Who who are you?
- I don't understand.
- The sea witch? Why, that's I couldn't possibly no! Get out of here! Leave me alone!
- I'm going to see Ursula.
- Why don't you go tell my father? You're good at that!
- Can you do that?
- If I become human, I'll never be with my father or sisters again.
- But I don't have any.
- My voice?
- But without my voice, how can I.
- I love you, Daddy.
The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
- I miss you, Daddy. I wish you could be right here with us.
- Sweetie no. [She pulls Melody out of the water] Oh, we've got to keep Melody away from her. Until Morgana is found, Melody can't go into sea. And neither will I.
- I'm sorry, Flounder. But if Morgana is anything like Ursula, she'll never give up. This is the only way; Melody can't know about Merpeople or Atlantica, or even you, Daddy.
- If we were, you wouldn't be helping, would you?
- Oh we'll be right down. Give us two minutes.
- Oh, sweetie, nothing's wrong with you.
- Being a teenager is hard, and, uh, all kids your age feel... awkward, and...
- [snaps the locket shut] Where did you get this?
- [upset] You went over the wall, didn't you?
- Melody, you know you're not allowed in the sea!
- Melody, listen to me.
- You deliberately disobeyed me! I never want you going out there again. Do you hear me? It's dangerous in the sea!
- Oh Daddy, I'm so worried.
- Oh no, sweetie, we're sorry. We should've told you the truth.
- Oh, Melody, sweetie, it doesn't matter if you have fins or feet. We love you for who you are on the inside, our very brave little girl.
The Little Mermaid III: Ariel's Beginning
- "Come on Sebastian, let's go."
Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
- "I'm sure Mickey he'll think of something."
- "[giggles] I knew it Mickey would let us down!"
Disney's The Little Mermaid: The Series
- Oh, Flounder, you're a fish! You're always the same temperature! [Ariel tries to pull out the bracelet but can't. She uses a root of pink seaweed on it, which breaks. She throws it away and looks at it closely] I need the other piece! The one that's stuck down the abyss!
- Pretty sneaky, Flounder!
- [sighs] Alright, Sebastian. Just one more tag. [giggles and taps him on the head] You're it!
- [Arista yanks the hair comb out of Ariel's hair] OWWW! Why'd you do that?
- I just found it!
- Huh, who'd want them?
- You figure it out!
- My adventures are not silly!
- Hi, Daddy.
- I did not!
- Did not!
- You mean we can't go to the carnival?
House of Mouse
Sofia the First
- "Sofia's amulet brought me here to help. Now what's going on, Sofia?
- "You couldn't do it on your own?"
- "We all need a little help sometime. Once, Prince Eric needed my help when his ship sank."
- "Mm-hmm. Well, Luckly, There's one answer to both your problems."
- "Follow me!"
Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey Series
Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure Series
Kinect Disneyland Adventures Series
Kingdom Hearts Series
- "Come on, Sebastian!"
- "They do seem...a little different. Where are you from?"
- "They helped us fight off those creatures."
- "Look at all the wonderful things Flounder and I’ve collected. I think it’s all from the outside world. Someday, I’m going to see what’s out there. I want to see other worlds. Does that sound strange?"
- "How could you..."
- "You’re Ursula? I was just wondering if—"
- "Ursula, no! I didn’t want this!"
- "Where is the Keyhole, Daddy?"
- "So many places I want to see... I know I’ll get there someday. I’ll find a way somehow. I’m sure of it."
- "This is from my collection. I want you to have it."
- "If anyone asks, you didn't see me!"
- "Oh, nothing — nothing at all! Remember, you didn't see me!"
- "This is all my fault. I wish I'd never taken Daddy's trident. I should've known things would turn out this way."
- "Then we all agree! The problem is, I don't have a clue where Flounder is. Ursula's the only one who can help."
- "I'll do anything for Flounder. But I need proof I can trust you. You said we could save Flouder if I gave you the trident. Well, prove it!"
- "Flounder, as long as you're safe, nothing else matters. Now all we have to do is return the trident and everything will be okay."
- "I just had the same idea! But...I can't do that. I don't want to get in trouble, but I can't lie. Not about this. I know I haven't made the best lately. It was a mistake to take the trident. But I made that mistake because I wanted to help you, Flounder. I'm proud of that. Blaming someone else would mean giving those feelings up. So, I'm going to tell the truth."
- "So many places I want to see... I know I'll get there someday."
- "What would I give to live where you are... What would I pay to stay here beside you... What would I do to see you smiling at me... Where would we walk, where would we run if we could stay all day in the sun... Just you and me, and I could be part of your world..."
- "You forget how to swim already?"
- "You forgot how to swim? What have you been doing all this time? What? You were asleep? That must have been some nap!"
- "Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now."
- "Sora, you were amazing!"
- "Wow... Um, Sora? Uh... never mind. It's nothing."
- "Wandering free, wish I could be... Part of that world."
- "The surface is so near, yet so far... Oh, if only I could convince Daddy how wonderful humans are..."
- "When the sardine begin the beguine, it's music to me."
- "Oh, I think it's a great song, Sebastian. It's just... it's not what I wanna sing."
- "Sora, looks like you gained some experience. Do you think you can help me with the pendant?"
- "This is great, Sora. I know he'll be happy to have this back."
- "You're Ursula---the sea witch! Didn't my father banish you?"
- "Oh, Eric, I wanted to tell you."
- "You see, Eric...this is why I went to Ursula."
- "Let's make today's musical the best ever, Sora. I'll think of all of you when I sing!"
- "Wishes really can come true, if you want them to. And this happiness inside, I owe to ev'ry one of you."
- "Sora, what's happening?"