Quotes and lines spoken by Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast.
Beauty and the Beast
- Well, some people use their imagination.
- Gaston, you are positively primeval.
- Maybe some other time.
- You always say that!
- Yes you will, and you'll win first prize at the fair tomorrow. [Maurice frowns] And become a world famous inventor.
- I always have.
- What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?
- Imagine that.
- Let me think...
- Gaston, I'm-I'm speechless. I really don't know what to say.
- I'm very sorry, Gaston... but... but I just don't deserve you!
- Who's there? Who are you?
- I've come for my father. Please, let him out! Can't you see, he's sick!
- But he could die! Please, I'll do anything!
- Oh there must be some way I can... wait! Take me instead.
- If I did, would you let him go?
- Come into the light.
- You have my word.
- My room? But I thought...
- I'm not hungry!
- No, thank you!
- Yes, I can!
- I'm sorry.
- I didn't mean any harm.
- [cowering] Please... stop...
- Promise or no promise, I can't stay here another minute!
- Here now. [Beast licks his wounds] Oh, don't do that. [trying to clean his wounds with the rag] Just hold still.
- If you'd hold still, it wouldn't hurt as much!
- Well, if you hadn't frightened me, I wouldn't have run away!
- Well, YOU should learn to control your temper![The Beast tries to counterpoint, but can't think of a good reason; so he bows his head in shame; the objects re-emerge] Now, hold still. This may sting a little. [applies the rag to the wound; though the Beast winces, he doesn't pull back this time] By the way, thank you for saving my life.
- He's no monster, Gaston, you are!
- Of course I came back. I couldn't let them.... [hugs the Beast] Oh, this is all my fault. If only I'd gotten here sooner...
- Don't talk like that. You'll be all right. We're together now. Everything's going to be fine. You'll see.
- No. No! Please. Please! Please don't leave me! [Sobs] I love you.
- It is you!
Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- [chuckling briefly] Hello! Chip, do you know what day it is?
- No, silly. Today is December 24th. The day before Christmas.
- Oh, Chip, you must know about Christmas. Stockings in front of the fire. Tree? Tinsle? Presents?
- Of course, everyone gets a present on Christmas.
- Yes, even the master.
- Forbid Christmas? No one can forbid Christmas.
- [sighs] Not yet.
- It's a... a Yule log.
- A Yule log. It's a wonderful tradition. One log is chosen, and everyone in the house touches it and makes a Christmas wish.
- No. But I will keep wishing. And when the log is burnt on Christmas morning...
- [horrified] How can you be so selfish?
- Prisoner? The only one holding us prisoner here is you. Well, I'm not giving up!
- Please to meet you, Monsieur Forte. I'm Belle.
- I wasn't trying to leave. I was just trying to make you happy.
- [tearfully] I should've known you'd never be anything - but a beast.
- Oh, Chip, I'm sorry. Nothing's changed.
- [singing] You belong side by side, you should never be apart, 'cause when you're both together, you're really twice as smart.
Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Magical World
- I’ve been reading the most wonderful book.
- Um, yes we have.
- That is a good word. You’re a very smart dictionary.
- So you won’t believe what the fairy god-mother does she casts a spell that solves all the girls problems, but there is a catch it only last until midnight.
- Just because it’s your castle doesn’t mean you should be rude.
- Fifi, ah where are you going?
- I beg your pardon?
Belle's Tales of Friendship
Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
Sing Me a Story with Belle
House of Mouse
Sofia the First
- "Princess Sofia! Your amulet brought me here to help."
- "Well, the only person who can undo the curse is you."
- "Well...Think about what you can do to make your friends happy."
Disney Magical World Series
Kinect Disneyland Adventures Series
Kingdom Hearts Series
- "You’ve come to seal the Keyhole, right? Please, be careful. The darkness is raging deep inside. We’ve been holding it back, but we can’t hold out much longer."
- "This is for you. Use it to face the darkness, as the Beast has."
- "So many books, but not one on how to banish the darkness. Maybe it's hopeless..."
- "I didn't ask you to come. And it doesn't matter anyway. I'm not going back with you, so you're wasting your time."
- "I've nothing more to say. Now leave, before Maleficent finds you."
- "Who are you? Did Maleficent kidnap you, too?"
- "It's just that—Oh no, she's coming! Hide, quickly! There's no time to explain. Hide yourselves! Now!"
- "You know very well why. I'm not going to fall into your trap!"
- "No! Please! Unnh...?"
- "Please forgive me. I had to be cruel to you. But I guess I couldn't hide my true feelings..."
- "I wonder if he's off chasing those horrid creatures again. He's had to do that every day for weeks...I wish there were some way I could help. Perhaps I'll ask Cogsworth and the others. I'm sure that together we can figure something out."
- "Please—you must stop doing this. It's too much. If something were to happen to you...I don't know what I'd..."
- " He just isn't himself lately...I wonder what's happened. I'll go ask the others. Maybe they know of some way I can help."
- "Oh, I'm so happy you're here!"
- "Oh, he must be in the west wing. We don't talk like we used to."
- "He's been acting strange lately. The only ones who might know why are locked up in the dungeon. I want to help them, but..."
- "You should be able to get to the undercroft from the west hall. Everyone's probably locked up in the dungeon beyond there."
- "Beast! Help! I'm in the ballroom!"
- "I wish you could start trusting me."
- "But surely, you can find another rose..."
- "Look! It's the rose!"
- "It's the least I could do. You've been good to me. And you didn't have to be."