Quotes and Lines spoken by Chip Potts from Disney's Beauty and the Beast.
Beauty and the Beast
- "Ha ha! His moustache tickles, momma!"
- "Uh oh!"
- "Momma. There's a girl in the castle!"
- "But really, momma, I saw her."
- (poking his head out from the water) "See, I told ya!"
- (as sugar and cream are being poured into him) "Told ya she was pretty, mama, didn't I?"
- (To BELLE) "Wanna see me do a trick?" (CHIP takes a big breath, then puffs out his cheeks and blows bubbles out the top of the cup.)
- (looking guilty) "Oops. Sorry."
- (hopping away) "Bye!"
- "But I'm not sleepy."
- "No, I'm...not." (He falls asleep and MRS. POTTS shuts the cupboard door.)
- "What? What works?"
- "I didn't see anything."
- "But what are they talking about? What's going on?"
- "What's there, Mama?"
- "She's going away?"
- "Belle, why'd you go away? Don't you like us anymore?"
- "Yes! Here we go!"
- "You guys gotta try this thing."
- "Mama! Mama!"
- "Are they gonna live happily ever after, Mama?"
- [pause] "Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard?"
Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- "Hi, Belle."
- "Well, it's not Tuesday..."
- "Belle... what's - Christmas?"
- "Presents! Will I get one?"
- "Aw, even the master?"
- "1,001. 1,002. 1,003. Are we there yet?"
- "Oh boy, there are sure a lot of steps here! 1,007. 1,008. 1,009. 1,010..."
- "Doesn't look so special to me."
Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Magical World
House of Mouse
Disney Magical World Series
Kingdom Hearts II
- "Did you know that Cogsworth can make an alarm sound, too? It's so loud I bet it'd wake up anybody!"
- "All right! The master's his old self again! Now we just have to go see Belle. Come on, let's go see her!"
- "What's going on? Should we chase after Belle too?"
- "Why did the master yell at Belle? Would you mind asking him that for me?"
- "That man who ran out to the garden looked pretty tough, Sora. Will you be okay? Well, I guess if you acted tough, you might be able to scare him."