Craig is the tertiary tritagonist in the Disney's Weird World franchise. He is voiced by Will Smith in the films and Kevin Michael Richardson in the TV series.
Craig is a blue egg with a few dots all over his body, kind of resembling a robin's egg. He has one big blue eye and a small mouth, which is able to grow when he eats and a very long red tongue, kind of like a chameleon's. He has blue sleeve-like arms with small pincers. He wears a silver top hat with a star on it and he doesn't have any hair, which explains why he wears it. And he has a metal spring on his bottom half, which enables him to jump so high.
- He is the first ever Disney character to be cycloptic.
- He has astraphobia, the fear of thunderstorms.
- This has yet to be shown however.
- Throughout the first film, there's a running gag where many of music playing is coming from a stereo he is holding.
- The gag returned in the episode Season 4 episode Alter-Indie Concert and was used quite often again since.
- While he'll eat anything, one food he likes in particular is butter.
- The one thing he will not eat at all, is glass.
- In the episode Ghost Hunt, Craig became a ghost.
- In the episode Craig's Shell, he found his shell and since then, he's tried to transform back to his physical form.
- He has an infinite digestive system, meaning he can eat as much as he wants without feeling full or sick.
- Craig's laser guns have ten colours on them and each one has a different ability.
- Red: No special ability. Just normal red lasers.
- Orange: Unknown
- Yellow: Craig will become invulnerable if he shoots himself.
- Green: Creating defensive walls made of plants.
- Cyan: Freezing things in solid ice.
- Blue: Flooding the area with water
- Purple: Unknown
- Pink: Unknown
- Black: Unknown
- White: Unknown
- The colour pad in The Weird World 4nale (Part 2) resembles the order of the colour switch on his guns.
- His birthday is June 2nd.
- This means his birthstone is a pearl, just like Stephanie.
- The character was met with highly positive reviews for his style of humour, voice and loyalty towards his fellow team mates.