'Damian Keanu Takaru Childs is a supporting character of KunoichiShow! and the main protagonist of The Brotectives. Damian is an amateur/self employed/freelance/Junior Detective of Brotectives Incorporated. He was heavily inspired to be a junior detective by his mother, Lola Childs, who happens to be a successful mystery novel writer. Damian is the second love interest of Princess Dollianne, and the best friend of Michael "Mighty" Rhetterguard.
Damian was born with talon blue slicked back hair and purple eyes. He wears a maroon red and black hoodie , blue jeans and a pair of grey sneakers . He also sports a green bandage on his left cheek. He also appears to have no nose. Instead three peach tick marks takes the place where his nose is supposed to be.
Friendship With Mighty Rhetterguard
Damian and Mighty have been bestfriends since they were embryos. Apparently, their mothers attended the same maternity yoga class. The two boys were also born in the same hospital. So from then on their strong friendly bond have been unbreakable ever since.
"I need full background checks on every suspect, Names, eye colors, Horoscope signs and favorite smoothie flavors'!
"Never strip a brother from his slushie".
" FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME, I AM NOT A SURFER!!"
Throughout KunoichiShow! and The Brotectives, Damian has been constantly classified as a Hawaiian Surfer. Damian openly admits he is not a surfer. People tend to assume due to his choice of attire.This gag is actually a reference to Damian's early development for KunoichiShow!
- His favorite food is Hash Browns.
- Damian's birthday is November 2, 1998, making his astro sign a Scorpio.
- Damian is deathly allergic to Nutmeg.
- Damian's scar is never to be shown in polite company.
- Damian has a fear of Human Anatomy.
- Damian have been growing light blue hair strands ever since he met Sugar.
- From 6th grade onwards, Damian currently has 10 restraining orders against him. All of them being his fellow students.
- According to Council Member Persephone, his spirit animal is a panther.
- At leash 40% of The Spishak School District are scared of him.
- Due to a defective tumor in his brain, Damian is unable to say the word "quit".
- Damian has an extraordinary talent for writing poetry.
- His favorite colors are Maroon and Neon Orange
Early Character Development
Due to Damian's constant judgement by his peers, he actually started out as a surfer boy. During early production of KunoichiShow!, Damian was originally intended to be a laid back surfer boy. He was originally named Darnell Prototype. The name Prototype was not the official last name for him, but it was a placeholder name. Darnell's design looked similar to his final design with a few exceptions. Darnell was originally going to have Maroon eyes, a purple bandage and a blue tank top with black lining. Damian's early design heavily resembles Blue Dino Charge Power Ranger, Koda from Power Rangers Dino Charge. Darnell was later redesigned as Damian for many reasons. (see below)
- Having a calm laid back surfer boy in a detective themed show would not make sense.
- The show's creator, ChardonnayBloo, constantly calls Darnell Damian on accident.
- She also didn't want Damian to be the sidekick.
- In the KunoichiShow! episode "The Daring Identity", reveals that Damian is a modern incarnation of the character Rufio from the 1991 film, Hook.
- Just like Ninj-X, Damian was also created on accident.
- Apparently, Damian's #1 favorite Power Ranger is Cassie Chan , the second Pink Turbo Ranger from Power Rangers Turbo and the Pink Space Ranger from Power Rangers In Space.
- Damian is a Hawaiian/German/Korean descendent.
- Damian is fluent in Spanish, French, and Hungarian.
- According to show's creator, Damian was designed without a nose was because "He didn't look good with one".
- Damian's favorite mystery theme, is a murder case.