Quotes and Lines spoken by Eeyore.
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- It's not much of a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it.
- No matter. Most likely lose it again anyway.
- If it is a good morning, which I doubt.
- Days, weeks, months, who knows?
- [after Pooh gets stuck in the honey tree again] Stuck again.
- [as he finishes building his house out of twigs] There. That should stand against anything.
- Thanks for noticin' me.
- [seemed know what to do] If you ask me, when a house looks like that, it's time to find another one.
- Might take a day or two, but I'll find a new one.
- There's one. Cozy cottage. Nice location. Bit damp for Owl, though.
- Give ya three guesses.
- Wrong again.
- That's right. Give Rabbit the time, and he'll get the answer.
- You bounced.
- It's my birthday, the happiest day of the year.
- Of course. Can't you see all the presents?
- Can't you see the cake, the candles, the pink sugar?
- Neither can I.
- Thank you, Pooh. But we can't all, and some of us don't.
- No gaiety, no song and dance, no "Here We Go 'Round the Mulberry Bush". But don't worry about me, Pooh. Go and enjoy yourself. I'll stay here and be miserable, with no presents, no cake, no candles.
- Good afternoon, Piglet, if it is a good afternoon, which I doubt.
- My balloon? My birthday balloon? Red. My favorite color. How big was it?
- My favorite size.
- Tigger, I'd be happy to tell you my secret for winning at Poohsticks.
- It's very easy. You just have to let your stick drop in a twitchy sort of way.
- Bounced again.
Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin
- Not much of a house. Just right for not much of a donkey.
- It isn't mine. Then again, few things are.
- [after Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, and Piglet wreck his house] Easy come, easy go.
- I said ouch.
- Christopher Robin. Yoo-hoo!
- End of the road... nothing to do... and no hope of things getting better. Sounds like Saturday night at my house.
- Thanks for noticin'.
- Well, we could get the kid outta there. If anybody has any ideas how to get up there, that is.
The Tigger Movie
- ...keep smiling...
Piglet's Big Movie
- [deadpan] Oh, joy.
- Pooh Corner. Nice.
- You're Welcome.
- Nope. I got stunned right there where i can keep an eye on it.
Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo
Winnie The Pooh
- Oh, you did, Owl.
- [gloomily] I'll probably catch it too.
- I bet they're the reason my tail is gone.
- They made me catch the cold I caught.
- Thanks, but I'd rather stay an Eeyore.
- The most wonderful thing about Tiggers is you're the only one.
- 'Cause it's all for naught.
- Moved me to tears.
- Yup, I know how that feels.
The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Might as well confess - got one of those guilty faces anyway.
- Didn't know slushers use the doorbell.
The Book of Pooh
My Friends Tigger and Pooh
- Nope. Suppose it's just what houses do.
- Guess mine forgot.
- Kinda like my old house.
- Being on the moon makes me feel kind of... happy.
- [notices the big rock rolling his way] Huh? [The rock stops just before it hits him and his house.] Phew! My lucky day.
- Guess we're gonna need another bowl.
- A little rain never hurt anybody... yet.
Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure Series
Disney Magical World Series
Kinect Disneyland Adventures Series
Kingdom Hearts Series
- "Hello, Pooh. Yes, it’s me. Could you pull me out? That is, if it’s not too much trouble. Of course, you don’t have to if you don’t want to."
- "Thank you, Pooh. Thank you, other you. You know, floating along out there, it seemed like something was missing… And something’s still missing."
- "Hm? That looks familiar…"
- "Lookin’ for sticks to build my house…again."
- "Well, much obliged, Pooh."
- "Oh, just an accident. Of course. No one would help me on purpose. But I'm still obliged. Thank you, Pooh and Sora."
- "I know, but this fell down along with my tail. It's my accidental thank you."
- "No matter. Most likely would have fallen down anyway."
- "If honey's what you're looking for, I know just the place. Follow me."
- "I wouldn't get my hopes up."
- "Thanks for noticing me, Pooh Bear."
- "There's no way I'd find him even if I looked. The ground's slippery here. I just hope I don't fall and lose my tail."
- "Guess you'll be stayin' awhile."