|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||June 14, 2019|
"The Scrapyard Rescue"
George's Fusion is the second episode of Season 1 of Weird World: The TV Show and it's the 2nd episode overall.
When George learns his friends can fuse together, he sets out to find out how it's done.
For a full transcript of "George's Fusion", click here.
- George Jacqueline
- Eleanor Jacqueline
- Straw Berry
- Sergeant Rodney
- Bank Robber 1
- Bank Robber 2
- Scott Robinson
- Sean Conlon
- Ritchie Neville
- Tyler (does not speak)
- Ryan (cameo)
- Twaimo (cameo)
- Larry (cameo)
- After not appearing in Training Time!, Sponghuck and Josie make their TV series debut in this episode.
- This is the first episode to physically contain a fusion, as Stephanie projected a Craig/Tyler fusion in the first film.
- Two fusions are contained in this episode - Stephanie and Scooter and George and Stephanie.
- The episode was generally well received by critics. While they thought it was somewhat forgettable and lacking in emotion, unlike it's sister episode Training Time!, critics still praised the episode's message, humour and the fusion designs.
- The animated version of British boy band 5ive were portrayed by the actual boy band themselves.
- George states in the first film that he's allergic to almonds. This episode offically confirms it.
- This marks the first time in the television series that George speaks to himself.
- This marks the first time we see George's favourite TV show - Straw Berry: Gangster Spy.
- This marks the first on-screen appearance of the Pepsi Blue drink, which has become a popular running gag in the franchise.
- The berry-flavoured soft drink was first mentioned in the first film.
- The start of the episode hinted some the events of The Weird World 4nale (parts 1 and 2).