|border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" style="float:right; margin:0 0 0 0; width:100%; background:#f0f0f0; border-collapse: collapse; vertical-align: middle"|||
|Feature films||Return to Never Land|
|Video games||Return to Never Land (video games)|
|Voice||Harriet Owen (Speaking)
Jonatha Brooke (Singing) Aya Ueto (Japanese)
|Other names||Wendy (mistaken by Captain Hook)
|Personality||Previously: Practical, grumpy, short-tempered, tough, selfish, cold, somewhat upper-class, rude, serious, rebellious, uncaring, arrogant, no-nonsense
Later: Brave, daring, imaginative, adventurous, loving, sweet, gentle, kind
|Appearance||Slender, fair skin, blue eyes, short dirty blonde hair, light brown coat, green skirt, light green long-sleeved shirt, steel helmet, boots (formerly), purple sweater, lavender nightgown, gray socks (currently)|
|Occupation||Lost Girl, Edward and Wendy's daughter, Danny's older sister, George and Mary's granddaughter, John and Michael's niece, Peter's best friend|
|Affiliations||Neutral, later good|
|Goal||To try to get back home and tell Peter Pan stories.|
|Home||Bloomsbury, England, UK|
|Relatives||Wendy Darling (mother), Edward (father), Danny (younger brother), John Darling (maternal uncle), Michael Darling (maternal uncle), George Darling (maternal grandfather), Mary Darling (maternal grandmother)|
|Pets||Nana II (dog)|
|Allies||Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Lost Boys, Wendy Darling, Nana II, Danny, Edward|
|Enemies||Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Pirate Crew|
|Likes||Dreams, adventures, stories, Peter Pan|
|Dislikes||Pirates, her father's absence at the fight, dreams (formerly), adventures (formerly), stories (formerly), Captain Hook|
|Powers and abilities||Flight|
|Fate||Gets reunited by her father from his fight while Peter Pan and Tinker Bell go home to Never Land.|
|Quote||"I'll always believe in you, Peter Pan."
"Or maybe you're full of hot air."
|- | class="plainlinks" id="infoboxend" style="text-align:right;-moz-border-radius:15px;"|[Source] |} Jane is a character and one of the two protagonists (the other being Peter) in Disney's 2002 film Return to Never Land, the sequel to the 1953 film Peter Pan. She is voiced by Harriet Owen with her singing voice provided by Jonatha Brooke.
Jane is the tomboyishly beautiful 12-year-old daughter of Wendy and Wendy's husband Edward. Jane also has a younger brother named Danny and the family lives in London. Edward's, and thus, Jane's last name is never revealed. Jane is most likely based on the character of the same name, from the original Peter Pan books. In the books, Jane is Wendy's daughter and she goes to Never Land with Peter Pan after Wendy grows up. She somewhat resembles her mother and her grandmother in facial appearance. However it seems she got her dirty blonde hair color from her Uncle Michael and her practical attitude from her grandfather George.
- She is the one and only lost girl.
- In the original story Jane is an only child.
- Jane is the fifth offspring of a predecessor's protagonist to take over as the main character in a sequel (taking over for Wendy), the first being Nikki Ferris from The Parent Trap II (taking over for Sharon McKendrick), the second being Kiara from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride (taking over for Simba), the third being Melody from The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea (taking over for Ariel), the fourth being Scamp from Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure (taking over for Lady) the sixth being Patch from 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure (taking over for both Pongo and Perdita) and the seventh being Sam Flynn from TRON: Legacy (taking over for Kevin Flynn)
- She is similar to Marie and Angel. They all have split personalities.
- She shares a similairty to Rhino and Patrick Hockstetter. They both have a different view on the world