The Junior Disney Villains is a sub-franchise of Disney Villains with evil teen/child members.
- Luna Girl (PJ Masks) (The Leader)
- Mozenrath (Aladdin)
- Vanessa (Interstellar High)
- Marissa Witchley (Gingereena)
- Three Little Wolves
- Prince Cassius (Wreck-it Rachel) (reformed)
- Mertle Edmonds
- Thuraya Stunnington
- Martha Anne (Wreck-it Rachel)
- Marion Grant (The Pauperess)
- Ivy de Vil
- Princess Demolisha
- Winona (Wreck-it Ralph 2)
- Sawyer (The Breathless Dragon)
- Danica Pasternack (Cooking Class)
- Malloren and Lei (The Umbraling Brothers)
- Xerxes (Mozenrath)
The disney fanon wiki has a collection of images and media related to the Junior Disney Villains
- Jason (reformed when his mother gave him the Shooting Star Keyblade)
- Taffyta Muttonfudge (redeemed after losing the sugar rush race and having her memories restored)
- Tarisa Miller (reformed after learning of her older sister's true motives)
- Reuben (a.k.a. 205)
- Princess Amber (kicked out after reconciling with Sofia)
- Prince Cassius (kicked out after reforming in Wreck-it-Rachel II)
- Winona and Adrian are the second couple in the franchise, the first being Cassius and Martha.
- Princess Amber is officially the first Junior Disney Villain to be kicked out while the other former members all quit.
- The junior disney villains show no affiliations with the disney villains, since they only cause minor trouble. The only three disney villains that show no liking to the juniors are Frollo, Scar, and The Queen of Hearts; Frollo confirmed that he hates children, Scar thinks that they would ruin their plans, and The queen has asked Maleficent many times why should she trust a bunch of "difficult delinquents".