These are quotes and lines spoken by Kiara from Disney's The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.
The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
- Will somebody please just listen to me?
- I'm not just a princess, you know. That's only *half* of who I am!
- Umm... uhh...
- My father says never to turn your back on an Outsider!
- [softly] Goodbye..
- [singing] If there's so much I must be, can't I still just be me, the way I am?
- Timon, what are you doing here?
- Where am I?
- The Pride Lands? No! Why'd you bring me here? Who do you think you are?
- Training? This is just for fun!
- That one looks like a cute bunny. See the fluffy tail?
- Really? My father and I used to do this all the time. He says all the great kings of the past are up there.
- My father said there was a darkness in Scar that he couldn't escape.
- Daddy, please... listen to him!
- No... Kovu!
- Father... please reconsider!
- No! That's not--
- No! He loves me... for me!
- You don't know him!
- You will never be Mufasa! [runs off, weeping]
- Kovu... we have to go back.
- Our place is with our pride. If we run away, they'll be divided forever.
- Daddy, this has to stop!
- A wise king once told me "We are one". I didn't understand him then. Now I do.
- "Them"? "Us"? Look at them! They are us! What differences do you see?
The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar
- "I can't believe we're related."
- "Least I have my life figured out!"
- "You wouldn't be stuck if you didn't keep stopping to sharpen your claws on every other tree."
- "Thanks, Bunga. You might be stinky, but you sure are brave."
- "I might not be if it weren't for Kion and his friends. I guess he knew what he was doing when he picked them."
The Lion Guard
- "Can't you do something about it, dad? You're king over all the animals in the Pride Lands."
- "Zazu's just received word that a herd of giraffe have just moved into the baboons' forest."
- "Mom and Dad are not gonna be happy to find Pride Rock full of baboons."
- "The animals in the Pride Lands need to get back where they belong!"
- "Oh, that's great. Uh, but don't you guys have bigger things to worry about? Like, oh, I dunno... Baboons overrunning Pride Rock?"
- "I'm so sorry, Dad. Uh, how long will you be gone?"
- "The elands use that same path. If the elands step on the beehives, they'll get stung! The herd would break up and there could be chaos."
- "I am the queen. And I'll do what I think is best for the Pride Lands."
- "I think I just re-considered your proposal."
- "Think you can take us both on?"
- "You girls ready?"
- "Come on, Zuri. Focus."
- "Ladies, follow me."
- "Race you there."
- "Attending concerts is one duty I know I can handle."
- "Yeah, as in Dad's trying not to let Bunga drive him crazy."
- "But they're expecting all of us. What about tradition?"