"Little Helper" is a Disney Channel American CGI-animated action-adventure television series that originally aired from 1998 to 2000. It was Disney's very first ever television series to use only computer-generated imagery.
PlotThe story revolves around a neighborhood in New York City. Venus McMahon is an 8-year-old girl and her mother is a strong mailman, which she is happy of. All the kids are nice to her. Then she tries to prepare herself to go up against her nemesis Nikki Wilson, while her classmate Robert Doug tries to win her affection.
- Sarah Freeman as Venus McMahon, an 8-year-old girl and her mother is a strong mailman, which she is happy of. All the kids are nice to her. She is unaware of the huge crush Robert's got on her. There are several times that prove that Venus has strong feelings for Robert.
- Sterling Knight as Robert E. Doug, one of Venus' good friends. Robert is madly in love with Venus, but she still doesn't know that, although she does have feelings for him. She and Robert have been best friends since kindergarten. However, in the 4th grade, she decided to not hang out with him anymore, due to Robert being a boy, but they still remained friends.
- Hayden Panettiere as Nikki Yi, She is Dot's arch nemesis, the popular cheerleader captain. Since her birth her wealthy parents spoilt her rotten, resulting in her spoilt and rude personality.
- Lucy Hale as Katie McMahon, Dot's 2-year-old sister. Katie is characterized as a crabby, bossy and opinionated girl who bullies other characters, particularly Dot and Nikki.
- Christina Ricci as Megan Horton, Venus' best friend. She has freckles and auburn/brunette hair and generally displays the characteristics of a tomboy.
- Justin Shenkarow as Jason Van Halen, He is a young boy who is, except on very rare occasions, very dirty.
- Annie Potts as Barbara McMahon, Dot and Katie's mother, who is also a mailman.
- Jim Varney as Principal Bolt, the principal of the school.
- Phyllis Diller as Ms. King, Venus' teacher.