Quotes and Lines spoken by Minnie Mouse.
Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas
Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
Mickey's House of Villains
Mickey, Donald & Goofy: The Three Musketeers
Mickey Mouse Works
House of Mouse
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Kinect Disneyland Adventures Series
Kingdom Hearts Series
- "It means we'll just have to trust the king."
- "Thank you, both of you."
- "Oh, and to chronicle your travels, he will accompany you."
- "We hope for your safe return. Please help the king."
- "Oh, King Mickey, I wish you could hear me. The castle is in danger! We've got to do something soon! Donald... Goofy... Where are you?"
- "Oh, Sora! The King told me all about you in his letters. He said you're a very brave young man."
- "Oh my... So those are the Heartless."
- "The audience chamber is through the large door in the hallway. Now hurry, Sora!"
- "As soon as the trouble started, I made sure to seal this room."
- "The room below is called the 'Hall of the Cornerstone.' Our castle has always been safe from worlds that are evil... thanks to the Cornerstone of Light which we keep down there."
- "I'm sure Merlin will help. Please, go to Hollow Bastion and tell him about the castle."
- "I knew Merlin would help! Still, our problem's not solved. Sora, I'm counting on you!"
- "The thorns have disappeared!"
- "Welcome back! Because of your bravery, the castle is safe and protected again. Thank you so much for all you've done!"
- "Now, it's time to begin the main event of our Dream Festival--the Million Dreams Award presentation."
- "Oh, how very exciting! This year we have multiple winners. The Million Dream Award goes to... Ventus, Aqua, and Terra. All three of you!"
- "Perhaps you would accept the award on their behalf. After all, you've been so kind to so many here at the Dream Festival. So now, I hereby present the Million Dreams Award... as a token of how much you matter to us. Congratulations!"
- "I'm sure you had your reasons, but I can't say that I approve either."
- "Well, we've only ever seen the monsters on the track..."
- "Chip means the Million Dreams Award--it's a very popular part of our Dream Festival. Everyone in town votes for who we think is the most exemplary citizen."
- "Now, I'd hardly call it a catastrophe."
- "Oh boys, it was very sweet of you to think of me."
- "Mmm, how yummy. What a wonderful treat! I don't think I've ever had such delicious ice cream. Thank you--uh, oh, oh dear..."
- "Oh, it's just a small token, nothing elaborate. The event is supposed to help us appreciate how much we all look out for each other every day. That's the spirit of the award."
- "He's right, my dear. I couldn't agree more. Thank you so much."
- "There's no need to be so formal. Just call me Minnie."
- "It's part of our Dream Festival. We all vote for who we think the most admirable citizen is. But Pete seems to have the wrong idea. He thinks that dressing up as a hero and proclaiming that he is one will win him votes. What really makes someone a hero isn't what they wear of what they say--it's the things they do and how they treat everyone."
- "Oh, my hero!"
- "In gratitude for being so brave and saving us all, I hereby officially dub thee Royal Musketeers. Thank you all."
- "Oh, thank you for saving me!"
- "I have to help the Musketeers."
- "Who are you?"
- "Oh, Riku, the stage has been rigged with a machine to lure Mickey and the others into a terrible trap. If we could only find something to control the device from here..."
- "Riku, hurry! The machine!"
- "They're safe. Oh, thank goodness. You truly saved the day, Riku. I see you're as brave as a Royal Musketeer."
- "Of course. Every Musketeer is taught those words. It's a very important motto and solemn pledge."
Disney INFINITY Series
Disney Magical World Series
- "You're here! Oh, I'm so happy can could join us! My name's Minnie Mouse. And you must be... you!"
- "This is Castleton! Folks who believe in their dreams come here from all over. Enjoy your stay!"
- "Tee hee! What do you think? Isn't it darling?"
- "Ooh, try it on! I want to see how it looks!"
- "It's just perfect! Say, Mallerie, why dontcha take a stroll around town and get a feel for the place? You might run into the rest of the gang here, too. Make sure you say hi!"
- "What a fantastic café! I can't help but I see all the fashionable touches you've put on the place. Just begin here puts me in such a wonderful, happy mood!"
- "Guess what, guess what? McDuck's is selling some very rare merchandise! We have to check it out!"
- "Greetings! Is it true you've added new dishes to café menu? You really are a hard worker, Mallerie!"
- "Hello, Mallerie! It looks like you're enjoying your stay here. I hope today is another fun day for us both!"
- "Hello! Nice weather we're having! It really boots my spirits."
- "Holiday season is the best! I'm thinking about baking some gingerbread cookies. You can cut them into the most charming shapes!"
- "Let's see... If you're looking for compliments, fashion's the easiest way to get them. Try putting on a new outfit and greeting everyone!"
- "Spring has sprung! It really feels like spring now that Easter's on its way."
- "What's your favorite outfit? Everyone here has his or her own tastes when it comes to fashion. Wear someone's favorite outfit and they'll shower you with compliments!"
- "You can do it! What one thing are most crazy about right now? Whatever it is, I'll support you all the way!"
- "You know what? I have such a sweet tooth! What about you? Maybe we're sweet tooth twins!"