Mopi is a 2005 Canadian-American stop-motion animated film produced and directed by Sam Fell and Chris Butler and co-produced by Mandeville Films, and was released by Walt Disney Pictures on April 28, 2006. It tells the story set in a world inhabited by earthworms, a clumsy and goofy worm that accidentally activates the time machine and travels back to London in the May of the year 1944 and teamed up with a group of war worms during World War II that helped the soldiers in the war.
- Ewan McGregor as Mopi, the protagonist of the film.
- Hugh Jackman as Bruce
- John Hurt as Mercury
- Jodi Benson as Elsa
- Jim Broadbent as Sergeant Monty
- Hugh Laurie as Wing Commander Gutsy
- Tim Curry as Colonel Von Talon, the main antagonist of the film.
- Billy Crystal and Jim Cummings as Randall and Grundelingk
- Wallace Shawn as Freddie, Mopi's old and wise father. He is also the time traveler.
- Michael Gambon, Hugo Guiness and Chevy Chase as Boggis, Bunce and Piella
- Tara Strong as Little Girl
- This is the Disney's first stop-motion animated film, since Frankenweenie (2012).