These are quotes and lines said by Scuttle from Disney's The Little Mermaid.
The Little Mermaid
- [Looking throught the wrong end of a telescope, shouting as if Ariel was far away] Whoa! Mermaid off the port bow! Ariel! How you doin', kid? [Ariel pulls down the telescope] Whoa, what a swim.
- It's a dinglehopper. Humans use these little babies to straighten their hair out. See? Just a little twirl here and a yank there and voila. You've got an aesthetically pleasing configuration of hair that humans go nuts over.
- I haven't seen this in years, this is wonderful. A banded, bulbous snarfblatt.
- Now, the snarfblatt dates back to prehistorical times when humans used to sit around and stare at each other all day. Got very boring. So they invented this snarfblatt to make fine music. Allow me. [blows it, only to have seaweed and water come out]
- [coughs] It's stuck!
- We're out to discover!
- I don't know, he looks kind of hairy and slobbery to me.
- It's hard to say. [Place's his ear to Eric's foot] Oh I can't make out a heartbeat.
- Well, look at what the catfish dragged in! [laughs] Look at ya! Look at ya! There's something different. Don't tell me. I got it. It's your hairdo, right? You've been using the dinglehopper, right? [Ariel shakes her head] No? No, huh? Well, let me see. New seashells? No new seashells. I gotta admit, I can't put my foot on it right now, but if I just stand here long enough, I should...
- I knew that.
- [singing loudly and off-key] Wa wa wa, wa wa!
- [Gasps] The Sea Witch! Oh no. She's gonna. I gotta. [In his haste flys into the window by mistake] Ariel! Ariel, I was flying. I was-- Of course I was flying. And I saw the watch-- the witch was watchin' the mirror, and she was singin' with a stolen set of pipes! Do you hear what I'm tellin' you?! The prince is marrying the seawitch in disguise!
- Have I ever been wrong? I mean, when it's important?!
The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
- This is gonna be some kinda shindig! Yessir a real swanky soirée as they say! There's just one thing missing... THE GUEST OF HONOUR!
- Uh, what's kickin'? Hmm... let me see. [knocks himself on the head] Don't rush me!