|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Air date||August 30, 2019|
"Hide and Seek"
Single Mates is the thirteenth episode of Season 1 of Weird World: The TV Show and it's the 13th episode overall.
George realizes Tyler is the only other team member who's never fallen in love, so they decide to spend the night together in the city, along with George's best mate Gary.
For a full transcript of "Single Mates", click here.
- George Jacqueline
- Eleanor Jacqueline
- Molly, Mitchell and Mickey
- Green Leopard (mentioned)
- Atom-Pup (mentioned)
- This is the first episode where Tyler has a main role.
- He also speaks more than he normally would in this episode.
- It's revealed that neither George Jacqueline or Tyler have ever fallen in love.
- It's revealed that Tyler became a gangster in 1983, going by the nickname T-Bone and he kept a Secret Gangsta Hut at the back of the Strawberry Mall behind the Wall of Nails, which he considered "the safest place in Rainbow City".
- It's also revealed that he built the Wall of Nails for defense in case anyone tries to break in and also states the powerful force contains tear gases and electrons.
- The mysterious on The Wall of Nails were hinted in the Weird World short of the same name.
- This episode marks the first speaking role of George's best mate Gary.
- Gary appeared previously in the first film, but never spoke.
- Craig, Sponghuck and Bash are revealed to have had girlfriends at somepoint each.
- Sponghuck was even revealed to have been married once.
- This episode marks Stephanie's shortest appearance in the series so far. She only appears for the first few seconds of the episode.
- The song that is played when George, Tyler and Gary are cruising around the city and during the end cutscene is Everything She Wants by British synthpop duo Wham!
- The song that's playing inside the Secret Gangsta Hut is rockstar by Post Malone ft. 21 Savage.
- This marks the only appearance of T-Bone's Secret Gangsta Hut in the television series, but it appeared again in The Weird World 4nale (Part 2).
- The episode received general acclaim. Critics and fans got to know more about Tyler, which they considered a plus and just like most episodes, the humour and jokes were praised. Many also really liked the character and backstory of Gary.
- It's revealed that George doesn't know that his pet fish can speak.