Sleeping Beauty Musical is an upcoming Broadway show based off of Sleeping Beauty
|Princess Aurora||Princess Aurora is the title role of the film. After Maleficent curses when she was only a baby, Aurora is taken to the woods by Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, where her name is changed to Briar Rose new Jaq and Gus to conceal her identity from Maleficent. Aurora is an official Disney Princess.||Sierra Boggess|
|Prince Phillip||He kisses Aurora and she wakes up. They then go downstairs, arm in arm, and share a dance after Aurora meets her parents.||Terrence Mann|
|Jaq and Gus||Princess Aurora's Mice Little Mice (or sidekick for this matter).||Kenny Raskin and John Treacy Egan Puppetier|
|Samson||Samson is Prince Phillip's pet horse. He appears in the two films. He is very fond of Aurora, but can become jealous when Phillip shows affection towards her||Samuel E. Wright Puppetier|
|Maleficent||Maleficent is the main antagonist of the film and the self-proclaimed "Mistress of All Evil". She curses the infant Aurora to prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die before the sunset of her sixteenth birthday, just because she was not invited to the baby's christening.||Tracy Nicole Chapman|
|Maleficent's Goons||A group of monsters that resemble boars, hawks, alligators, goats, bats, vultures, and other creatures. After 16 years, Maleficent's minions were trying to find Aurora and capture her||Jonathan Freeman, Eddie Korbich, Max Casella, Samuel E. Wright, Stanley Wayne Mathis and Kevin Cahoon|
|Diablo||Diablo is Maleficent's pet raven and the secondary antagonist of the film. The source of his name is not clear as he is never named in the film. Diablo is present at Aurora's christening.||Geoff Hoyle Puppetier|
|Flora||tallest fairy, dressed in a red gown (although she is obsessed with pink as opposed to blue), red hat, and a red cape clipped with a yellow square. She is not the oldest but is the leader of the group. She gave Aurora the gift of beauty.||Susan Egan|
|Fauna||the middle fairy, almost the same height as Flora, and dressed in a green gown, green hat, and a green cape clipped with a green triangle. She is the fairy who is too good-natured towards Maleficent. She gave Aurora the gift of song.||Sherie Rene Scott|
|Merryweather||the shortest and youngest fairy dressed in a blue gown, blue hat, and a blue cape clipped with a blue circle. She is the fairy who is too aggressive towards Maleficent. As Merryweather is about to give her gift, Maleficent makes her appearance and curses Aurora to die when she touches a spinning wheel's spindle before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday. Merryweather's gift is to weaken the curse so that instead of death, Aurora will fall into a deep sleep until she is awakened by true love's kiss.||Beth Fowler|
|King Stefan||The true father of Aurora.||Jonathan Freeman|
|King Hubert||The true father of Phillip.||Samuel E. Wright|
|Queen Leah||The true mother of Aurora.||Eleanor Glockner|
|Bird||Aurora Best Friend.||Geoff Hoyle Puppetier|
|Rabbit||Aurora Best Friend.||Stanley Wayne Mathis Puppetier|
|Owl||Aurora Best Friend.||Kevin Cahoon Puppetier|
|Squirrels||Aurora Best Friend.||Max Casella Puppetier|
* - A new song.
- Soon From Thumbelina Singing Princess Aurora, Jaq and Gus and Prince Phillip
- The Charleston Songs From The Lion King Musical Singing Jaq and Gus
- Poor Unfortunate Souls From The Little Mermaids Singing Maleficent
The Charleston Songs From The Lion King Musical
- Jaq: (Puts on a Charleston hat) Six foot two, lots to chew, come and get your rat stew! Has anybody seen my mouses?
- (They don’t know that the Maleficent's Goons are coming near them)
- Gus: Doodle-e-at-n doodle-e-at-n zoot zot za-dot
- Jaq: “He’s such a ham!” Purple toes, hold your nose, don’t get near him ‘case he blows! Don’t you want a piece of How about a bite of Sink your teeth into my mouses!
- Gus: How about them hocks!
- Jaq and Gus: Oink!
- (They scream and run with the Maleficent's Goons behind them)
Differences Between the Movie and the Musical
- In the movie, Samson leaves Prince Phillip, Princess Aurora, Jaq and Gus on the the woods before they sing "Once Upon a Dream". In the musical, he boards on the woods as the woods is larger than in the movie.
- In the movie, Princess Aurora doesn't use her isolated Sky in the end. In the musical, Princess Aurora, Jaq, Gus, Prince Phillip, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather, King Hubert, King Stefan and Queen Leah make use of the tower.
- There are eleven additional numbers (seventeen if reprises (six) were counted) added to the musical.