Kermit, Walter and the Muppet friends are very thrilled to have Annie Potts guest starring on their show tonight, but when Scooter falls in a deep slumber backstage on Kermit's desk in Kermit's office, the Muppet friends must figure out how to wake him up immediately.
- Guest Star's Dressing Room: Scooter knocks on Annie Potts' dressing room door 5 times and tells her 15 2nds 'til curtain
- The All-New Muppet Show Theme Song: Gonzo's trumpet imitates a screeching chimpanzee
- Onstage/The Introduction: Kermit is about to introduce the opening musical number, but Bunsen and Beaker come to tell him that they've just invented the Slumber-tronic 800, and tells him to make sure they don't go near it, 'cause otherwise they'd fall in a deep slumber.
- Opening Musical number: Kermit and Miss Piggy sing Love Survives
- Statler and Waldorf in the Balcony: Statler and Waldorf comment about how this song reminds them of the September 11th memorial ceremony.
- Bear On Patrol Sketch number: Beauregard is framed for putting a snake in a can on the librarian's desk, but he claims that he's innocent and didn't do it.
- Talk Spot: Kermit, Walter, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter and Skeeter speak with Annie about how good she's doing at voicing Bo Peep in Toy Story, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 4, then Bunsen and Beaker come in and Beaker tests out the Slumber-tronic 800, which causes Scooter to fall right into a deep slumber.
- The Swedish Chef Sketch number: Beef and cheese tacos
- Statler and Waldorf in the balcony again: Statler and Waldorf comment about being waiters at a mexican diner.
- Pigs in Space sketch number: Space monsters attacking
- Muppet News Flash: The Newsman reports about a space robot invasion.
- Veterinarian's Hospital sketch number: Gonzo as the patient
- Statler and Waldorf in the balcony again: Statler and Waldorf comment about how Gonzo should've been more careful at the movie theater.
- Muppet Sports sketch number: Louis Kazagger reports about apple juggling.
- Statler and Waldorf in the balcony again: Statler and Waldorf comment about the times they used to be ringmasters at the circus.
- Muppet Labs sketch number: Meep translator 500
- Statler and Waldorf in the balcony again:Statler and Waldorf comment about different language translators.
- Closing Musical number: Imagine (Muppets version)
- Statler and Waldorf in the balcony once again: Statler and Waldorf comment about how they should've gone to America's Got Talent and American Idol.
- Back onstage/welcoming the guest star: Kermit and his Muppet friends welcome Annie onstage with them, but Bunsen and Beaker show up and tell them that Animal has just fallen into a deep slumber.
- Statler and Waldorf in the balcony 1 more time: Statler and Waldorf agree that they should go back home to the Muppet Family Boarding House.
- Matt Vogel as Kermit, Floyd, Lew Zealand, Crazy Harry, Robin, Camilla, Sweetums, Uncle Deadly, Pops, Emily, Beef and Cheese Taco Number 3, Louis Kazagger and Baby # 3 (voices, succeeding with 1 character from Steve Whitmire, taken over 1 character from the late Jim Henson, himself, 1 character from both the late Richard Hunt and the late John Henson and 9 characters from the late great Jerry Nelson respectively)
- Billy Barkhurst as Link Hogthrob (voice, succeeding from Steve Whitmire and taken over from the late Jim Henson, himself respectively)
- Artie Esposito as the Newsman (voice, succeeding from Steve Whitmire and taken over from the late Jim Henson, himself respectively)
- Eric Jacobson as Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, Sam, George and Marvin Suggs (voices, succeeding from Frank Oz respectively)
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Zoot, Bunsen, Waldorf, Beauregard and Beef and Cheese Taco Number 1 (voices, taken over 1 character from the late Jim Henson, himself respectively)
- Bill Barretta as Pepe, Johnny, the Swedish Chef, Dr. Teeth, Rowlf, Bobo, Beef and Cheese Taco Number 2, 1 of the Elvises, Beautiful Day Monster and Baby # 2 (voices, taken over 3 characters from the late Jim Henson, himself, respectively)
- David Rudman as Scooter , Janice , Wayne , Bobby Benson and Mildred Huxtetter (voices, taken over 4 characters from the late Richard Hunt respectively)
- Stephanie D’Abruzzo as Skeeter (voice)
- Alice Dinnean Vernon as Wanda , Hilda and Baby # 4 (voices, taken over 2 characters from the late Erin Ozker respectively)
- Ryan Dillon as Clifford , Polly Lobster and Mulch (voices, succeeding from Kevin Clash respectively)
- Peter Linz as Walter, Bean, Rizzo, Statler, Beaker and Baby # 6 (voices, succeeding with 4 characters from Steve Whitmire and taken over 2 characters from the late Richard Hunt respectively)