Kermit and his Muppet friends are very thrilled to have Halle Berry as their guest star on their show, but when a parrot begins flying around all over the entire theater, Halle must try and catch him and put him back in his cage.
- Guest Star's Dressing Room: Scooter knocks on Halle Berry's dressing room door 5 times and tells her 16 2nds 'til curtain.
- Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo and Walter sing Can't Stop the Feeling
- Bear on Patrol sketch number: Rowlf proves to Patrol Bear and Officer Hogthrob that he didn't break a soap dish in the apartment's lavatory.
- Talk Spot: Kermit and Halle speak about Halle's movie careers and how her voice acting as Cappy in Robots was successful.
- The Swedish Chef makes chocolate Mousse cupcakes and they come to life.
- Pigs in Space sketch number: Dr. Strangepork invents a hypno-bot which hypnotizes Link Hogthrob and 1st Mate Piggy in order for them to do whatever he tells them.
- Mid-Day with Johnny Fiama: Miss Piggy, Yolanda and Denise are here for the interview.
- Veterinarian's Hospital sketch number: The Swedish Chef is the patient for having aches and pains in his shoulders.
- Muppet Labs sketch number: Bunsen and Beaker test out their new invention: the Tarantula and Scorpion Detector, in which a tarantula and a scorpion prepares to attack Beaker, which makes him back away in fear and alarm.
- Closing Musical Number: Bohemian Rhapsody (a new version)
- Matt Vogel as Kermit, Dr. Strangepork, Floyd, Sweetums, Lew Zealand and Crazy Harry (voices, succeeding with 1 character from Steve Whitmire, taken over 1 character from the late Jim Henson, himself, 1 character from both the late Richard Hunt and the late John Henson and 4 characters from the late great Jerry Nelson respectively)
- Eric Jacobson as Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, Sam, George and Marvin Suggs (voices, succeeding from Frank Oz respectively)
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Beauregard, Zoot, Bunsen, Waldorf and Chip (voices, taken over 1 character from the late Jim Henson, himself respectively)
- Bill Barretta as Pepe, Johnny, Rowlf, the Swedish Chef and Dr. Teeth (voices, taken over 3 characters from the late Jim Henson, himself respectively)
- David Rudman as Scooter, Janice, Wayne, Bobby Benson, Beaker and Mildred Huxtetter (voices, taken over 4 characters from the late Richard Hunt respectively)
- Alice Dinnean Vernon as Hilda and Afghan Hound (voices, taken over 2 characters from the late Erin Ozker respectively)
- Julianne Buescher as Wanda (voice)
- Peter Linz as Walter, Bean, Rizzo, Robin and Statler (voices, succeeding with 3 characters from Steve Whitmire and taken over 1 character from the late Richard Hunt respectively)