|This Side of the Grave|
|Season 1, Episode 25|
|Air date||November 22, 2019|
"The Water Wand"
This Side of the Grave is the twenty fifth episode of Season 1 of Weird World: The TV Show and it's the 25th episode overall.
Stephanie brings George along to hang out with her friends and they go on a night out together to steal from a convenience store, break into the waterpark and explore Saint Lenny's Cemetery.
For a full transcript of "This Side of the Grave", click here.
- George Jacqueline
- Eleanor Jacqueline
- Hank (cameo)
- Hikouki (cameo)
- Roger (cameo)
- This marks the first major roles of Stephanie's friends Tina, Alexanne, Don and Harper.
- It's shown that George and Harper had met before.
- This marks the second appearance of George's best mate Gary.
- It was revealed that after he was freed by Gunto, he started training to become a soldier in the Army.
- This marks the only time the Circle K convenience store is seen from the inside.
- It still makes numerous cameos throughout.
- This marks the third episode where a butterfly has been found - in this case the Night Butterfly.
- This marks the sixth and currently final time Stephanie wears her diving mask.
- This is the first appearance of the All to Splash waterpark, which would then go on to have a major appearance in the Season 7 episode Wishful Waterpark.
- The episode received critical acclaim for it's humour, dark atmosphere, action, messages and for the role of Stephanie's friends as well as their bonding with George and Stephanie.