|Wall for One, One for Wall|
|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||July 5, 2019|
"Who's That Man?"
Wall for One, One for Wall is the fifth episode of Season 1 of Weird World: The TV Show and it's the 5th episode overall.
After Sponghuck gets into trouble while trying to lift some heavy bricks needed to repair the White Church, Stephanie decides to free Josie from the Scrapyard so she can help.
For a full transcript of "Wall for One, One for Wall", click here.
- George Jacqueline
- Eugene Drill
- Eugene Mixer
- Zak & Zachary
- BrightHouse Assistant
- Nick (cameo)
- Milko (cameo)
- Brownie (cameo)
- This is the first episode where George has a minor role.
- He only appears at the start and near the end of the episode.
- Josie reveals she freed herself from the brick wall a few hours after she was trapped in by Stephanie in The Scrapyard Rescue.
- The episode's title is a play on the phrase "all for one, one for all".
- This episode hinted the events of Single Mates.
- This is the first time Craig's fear of thunderstorms is shown.
- His fear was previously mentioned in his bio from the first film.
- This is the first episode Eleanor Jacqueline doesn't appear in.
- This is the second episode where a recurring character has a major role.
- In this case, the constructions workers.
- The episode received very positive reviews, mainly for Stephanie's personality and a good message about teamwork.
- This episode marks the last appearances of Zak and Zachary to date.