|Who's That Man?|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||July 12, 2019|
"Wall for One, One for Wall"
"A Hell of a Cell"
Who's That Man is the sixth episode of Season 1 of Weird World: The TV Show and it's the 6th episode overall.
George discovers a strange unidentified man lurking around the backallies of Rainbow City.
For a full transcript of "Who's That Man?", click here.
- George Jacqueline
- Molly, Mitchell & Mickey
- Reginald Adair
- Eugene Mixer
- Chief Andrew
- The Steamer
- Lambert (does not speak)
- Rigby (cameo)
- Fizzo (cameo)
- This is the first episode where Stephanie has a minor role.
- This is the first time Tyler has been seen shapeshifted.
- This makes him the second character, after Craig, to shapeshift.
- Reviews for the episode were generally positive. Critics mainly praised Reg's character and hints in what could happen later in the franchise, but found the climax to be "mediocre" and didn't like Sponghuck's part and said he should have been cut altogether.
- This is the third episode where a recurring character has a major role.
- In this case, Gavin the fire extinguisher, member of Rainbow City's Fire Department.
- The episode contains a reference to the first film.
- The scene in the film where George tells Stephanie loads of facts about him. He starts to repeat the same things again to Reg.
- The mysterious man's identity would be revealed as Reginald Adair in the episode Who's That Man, Once Again?.